Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Do I Post The Hate Mail....?

Hmmm... I think I do. Not all off it, mind you. Just the highlight reel. After all, it's my first one. It'd be wrong not to share, right?

Let's see.... There's this one to start us off:

You're full of shit. The conservatives claimed that all Liberals whined, attacked and blindsided Conservatives. Not all Liberals are in agreement with the liberalism's platform, just like you do with yours. But it does not give you the right to slander us all as the ones who whined -- actually, it was your kind that whined like a fucking crybaby when we DEFENDED our beliefs.


This bit:

Of course, I started the personal attacks on you -- because I don't like you. I don't like your beliefs. I think you should not exist in the first place.


Ummm... oh! Here:

Pitiful character but I expected that from a conservative jerk-off fucktard.


And my favorite:
But in the long run, when you implode, get HIV from some gay.com hookups, and turn to the community for help, don't bother to do that. After all, you were the ones who worked hard to destroy gay people -- defaming others when they tried to stand up for their rights in the name of Conservatism. When you do that, you hurt gay organizations, fuckwad.



Do you feel the love? I feel the love. Warm-fuzzies are currently welling up in my soul, coursing through my veins.

Keep in mind, this is all from a fellow homosexual.

.... The tolerant left indeed.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP