Monday, October 24, 2005

Due To Contractual Obligations....

... I missed this.

With 2:25 left Quintin Mikell blocks a field goal that was recovered and returned 65 yards by Matt Ware to give the Eagles a 20-17 win over the Chargers.

Instead, I got to watch the first two minutes of what would admittedly become an incredible game between the Giants and Broncos. However, as was the case with a lot of games this week, the thrilling stuff came at the end.

I know a contract is a contract and certain affiliates have to air certain games in their entirety, but would it really kill them to wait 2 freakin' minutes for the Eagles game to end?

Oh well.... 4 and 2. I'll have to get my heart medication re-filled, but I'll take it.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP