Monday, October 10, 2005

Light Blogging

Dear Semi-Loyal Reader,

I just wanted to take the time to apologize to you for the lack of insightful, witty, and profound posting that has befallen this site as of late. The majority of my time recently has been focused on finding a new roommate and playing God with the lives of those who wish to take up residence with me. I never realized the thrill that comes along with being able to tinker (yeah, I said "tinker") with individuals' existences here in the city. Makes me giddy.

Regardless, a new roomie has been found and blogging should be returning to normal here soon.

Of course, there's still baseball. So that kinda takes priority. And after that, there's football on Sundays. Mondays are generally bad just 'cause they're Mondays. No one really likes to blog on Mondays. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are normally Halo 2 days, and I really gotta get my skills up on that. Guys only want boyfriends with skills. Thursdays... laundry, obviously. Then that brings us to Fridays and Saturdays and by that point I'm really just after some "me" time.

So yeah, maybe blogging won't be returning to normal. I'm not sure yet. I'll see what I can do.

Yours,

Chad

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP