Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Light Blogging

Dear Loyal Reader -

I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that blogging will be a bit on the sparse side for awhile. My ability to post during work (shhhh.....) has been severely hindered as a new wave of temps have arrived in dire need of being trained in the ways of insurance. Home-blogging has also taken a hit since we've been without heat since Sunday night and the average daily temperature of my room has been hovering around the 40 degree mark. Seeing as how there is no practical way to move the oven from the kitchen into my bedroom, I have temporarily succumbed to the fact that it's all but impossible to use all 10 digits to type when they feel like two separate clumps of ice. (This post is coming to you only after a quick, steamy thaw in the shower.)

A somewhat regular blogging schedule should resume before the end of the week, provided our super stops randomly guessing as to why the baseboard radiators aren't, well... radiating. (His current theory is that the water pipes have frozen. Mysteriously, it's just the pipes in my apartment that have been done in by Mother Nature's cold snap. The rest of the building is apparently equipped with magic, anti-freeze, we-work-to-keep-our-occupants-warm-in-the-winter pipes.)

So I apologize. I know that this site has provided a haven for nonsense and ridiculousness and dancing bananas and less than witty political commentary and things along those lines, and I can assure you that all of those things (and more!) will return in all their previous semi-gloriousness as soon as possible.

As a gesture of goodwill, I turn to my staple...

... penguins.









(That would be me doing the face plant into the icy coldness of the Arctic. The one bitch-slapping me could be any number of people.... Boss... super... temp/Jerry's kid....)

Thank you dear reader for sticking with me through these trying and nippy times.

Sincerely - - Chad

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP