Sunday, January 29, 2006

Yeah, I'm Still Here

Blogging has been a bit sparse lately, as I'm sure three of you have noticed, and I apologize. Bunch of stuff going on here in Brooklyn. New roomie, working late when I can, trying to get the dog enough exercise. All good times.

The main reason for my absence is, well... I've been moonlighting on another blog project. I think I might've mentioned this a couple months ago, but have only now decided to give it a shot. I had been tinkering around with the idea of changing the format here at CoD? to a strictly satirical site, but there were a couple unknowns inherent in that venture. A) Can I pull off the satirical thing? B) If so, can I keep it up on a somewhat regular schedule? C) Do I want to risk losing the readers I already have here. So I opted to go the "new blog" route. If it doesn't work, well... I'll always have Cake Or Death. I had actually started it a few months ago, but had been waiting for inspiration to strike, so there was no point in letting people know about it if there was nothing to read.

But that has changed. There are only two posts up at the moment, but enough I think to give a general idea of what the site will be should it catch on. I have no idea how often new content will pop up there, so I will most likely make an announcement here (at least for the time being).

So if you got a few extra minutes on this dreary, rainy Sunday, go check out The Pickled Cockle. (feedback is always welcome)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP