Friday, February 03, 2006

Bring. It. On.

I just got done watching A&E's presentation of Flight 93 when I came across this story. I will be the first to admit that my emotions at the moment wouldn't necessarily be classified as "calm, cool, and collected." (I think it may have something to do with red head-banded terrorists ripping fathers away from their wives and children, mothers from their sons and daughters, and forcing ordinary people to sacrifice their lives to prevent further tragedy. Something about that just fires me the hell up for some reason.)

But I will also say that those seeking to "avenge" the "disgrace" of their "god" that came in the form of a fucking cartoon should also be thanking their 72 whores that I don't have access to The Button....


But you'd think that maybe Mohammad's followers would try a more peaceful route of protest, to try to, you know, dispel the "myth" that Islam has some violent tendencies that may include strapping a bomb to one's person. Right?

Naaaahhhhhh....

It's so much more holy to strap a bomb to one's person.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP