Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Is It Just Me....?

Or does there seem to be a lack of hype/anticipation to this years Winter Olympics? It's possible that I just never got the memo stating that no one really cares about the Games anymore, or maybe I just haven't been watching enough TV on the networks of NBC.

I just really haven't seen or heard much about anything "Olympic", and they start on Friday. Oh well.... For those of you who have a spot in their heart set aside for downhill skiing, lugeing, snowboarding, curling, and figure skating, I will be doing my best to keep y'all updated.

Especially with the figure skating.

.... I loves me some salchows. Especially the quadruple ones.


So everybody bust out your crowbars and let the games begin.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP