Monday, October 23, 2006

Burton's Sweeney Todd

I guess this has been floating around the rumor mill for sometime now, but this is the first I've heard of it. Tim "I Don't Need No Stinkin' Casting Director" Burton is set to bring Sweeney Todd to the big screen.

Depp and Bonham-Carter will of course be starring. I think the only thing that could one-up the creepy-ass performance Johnny gave in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory would be Johnny singing.

However, I do plan on seeing it if the rumors about Sasha Baron Cohen being cast turn out to be true:

Baron Cohen is rumoured to be in negotiations to play rival barber Signor Adolfo Pirelli, although the film's backers Warner Bros have not yet confirmed this.



Yagshemash indeed.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP