Monday, October 30, 2006

I Guess You Could Say I Asked For It

So I'm sitting at my desk, just minding my own business, thinking that I might just go to bed early, maybe read a book, when I see that I have a new email message. The subject is "9/11 lyrics"....

Okay, I'm intrigued. So I open it up, and this guy is asking me if I knew of any sites that had either 9/11 or anti-NWO songs with their lyrics. Why he emailed me I can only guess, but I'm assuming it had something to do with this post.

So curiosity get's the best of me and I go to his site to see what he's all about. Wouldn't ya' know it, the damn thing's under construction. BUT! There's a link to another site. SurvivalSystem. Now, everyone wants to survive, and if there's a system out there that can help me do it, well hell, I'm all ears.

Now at first, it seems like your typical, low-budget, mom-and-pop wellness website complete with digestive enzymes, protein supplements, and essential oils. Everything you need to combat the daily grind and maintain a healthy mind and body.

Well no. It turns out you need these things to fight a far more nefarious force (bolding mine, bad grammar and spelling his):

Federal officials now warn that future terrorism is certain. To capitalize on the impending chaos, the gov't is now sanctioning YOUR STATE to adopt new legislation allowing TROOPS to (a) CONFISCATE your home & property (including weapons) without compensation, (b) INJECT YOUR FAMILY with a toxic vaccines cultured on tissue of aborted fetuses, (c) QUARANTINE AND IMPRISON those who refuse innoculation, and (d) CLOSE THE ROADS to prevent escape!


.... sigh. Not the old "injection of toxic vaccines cultured on the tissue of aborted fetuses" ploy again! That was so mid-70s.

Apparently, this is all part of the Emergency Health Services Act, which he invites you to fully read by clicking on a link. A link that takes you straight to that HTTP Error 404 site which is always so much fun....

Now, the human side of me gets a little pissed off about this considering "Russ" is so obviously preying on the stupid and gullible Retarded One-Fourth. But on the flip side, I can't help but feel a twinge of satisfaction that "Russ" is so obviously preying on the stupid and gullible Retarded One-Fourth.

One of those "Why didn't I think of that?" things.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP