Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Obligatory Foley Post

This guy's sick. Plain and simple. And effing stupid. A sick and effing stupid elected official. To say he abused his power and authority with regards to these congressional pages defines understatement.

He needs to be jailed. No-brainer. You don't have the following exchange over IM with a teenager when you're actually supposed to be, oh I don't know, voting, and expect no one to find out:

Maf54: ok..i better go vote..did you know you would have this effect on me
Teen: lol I guessed
Teen: ya go vote…I don't want to keep you from doing our job
Maf54: can I have a good kiss goodnight
Teen: :-*

This is an open and shut criminal case, with obvious political ramifications. Both sides of the aisle should be foaming at the mouth over it in about, ohh... 5 days ago. From the far-right we'll get the "All middle aged gay men are sexually deviant perverts and should be locked up accordingly." From the far-left we'll get the "All repressed gay Republicans are sexually deviant perverts and should be locked up accordingly, but gay Democrats who've done the same thing are okay 'cause they look damned good in chiffon."

So to you Mr. Foley, I say thank you. Thank you for perpetuating the gay-pedophilia stereotype. And thank you for adding one more nail into the coffin of the Republican party. My only hope is that you get thanked repeatedly in prison as well. (I'm not sure if men your age do it for ya', but well... beggars, choosers, all that good stuff.)

Thank you so very, very much.

CoD? editor's note: After reading the last few remarks in which I thank Foley, I realized something was off, something wasn't flowing properly. For some reason I was using the word "thank" instead of the word "fuck". My apologies if that wasn't obvious.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP