It was only a matter of time really. Seeing as how The Great Pyramids are the only member from the Original 7 that still exist, the group New7Wonders is organizing a vote for some new ones. You know... Wonders that you can actually see, rather than just wonder what made them so wonderful in the first place.
The list has been narrowed down to 21 sites including Stonehenge (one of the most famous henges in the world), The Great Wall, and the Statue of Liberty. It's a rigid set of guidelines that governs the Wonders:
The only criteria for the new list is that the landmarks were built or discovered before 2000
Hm. Well here's my list then, in no particular order.
1. The Great Pyramids. (Hey... they were here first.)
2. Cindy Sheehan's Uterus. (Everybody's talkin' 'bout it.)
3. The Apple Store. (Built after 2000, but c'mon. It pisses off Muslims.)
4. The U.S. Justice System. (Never ceases to amaze...)
5. Ground Zero. (The most visited hole in the ground five years running.)
6. The White Castle at Metropolitan and Humboldt. (Emanating smells even Hugo Chavez couldn't stomach.)
7. George Steinbrenner's Living Room During Game 4 of the ALDS. (Just to see...)