Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Coming Clean

I am a self-proclaimed Yankees fan. Says so right there to your right in that little Blogger bio thingy. I'm proud to be a Yankees fan. They are the first baseball team I ever followed with any sense of religious zealotry. They may be sucking endangered African Wild Dog dick right now, but they're still my team.

That said....

I'm in love with David Wright of the New York Mets.


I just can't help it. The motherfucker is just so damn hot.

And even though I railed on her in my previous post, Rosie O'Fucktard has shown me how to best express my love....

.... Through poem. (For those unaware, Rosie is quite the consummate poet. No seriously. Look past the fact that she writes like a 4-year old with obscenely fat fingers trying to send a text message on her daddy's Blackberry, her shit's on par with Angelou. I'm not kidding....)

As such, CoD will be introducing a new segment (provided I feel like it) in which I will post my favorite pics of David accompanied by a poem.

Enjoy.

Davey uR so

beaUTi

Full of hotnezz and joy

I am thuh mitt that catchez ur

fly ballz

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP