Friday, September 26, 2008

Internet Equivalent of Rearranging My Room

You know you're a fickle, albeit unoriginal, sonofabitch when you go to type a post title and it automatically fills in. Apparently, I've used "New Look" at least once before.

For my faithful reader (Hi, Chris!), this is nothing new. I switched up the title out of shame, but as you can see, yes... things look a tad different.

As usual, I will be tweaking here and there. Once I finally settle on the final look, I'll more than likely drop off the face of the earth again, only to return 8.3 months later to sporadically post enough to realize that I am not happy with the current scenery and repeat the process all over again.

.... Only then I'll call it Mental Equivalent of Restless Leg Syndrome.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP