Sunday, July 17, 2005

Dangit!! Cat's Outta' The Bag....

Plan A has been compromised. Time to switch to Plan.... B!!!!

Honestly... this is the craziest thing I've heard in awhile. So crazy that I have to belive that maybe Begala was using the phrase "... want to kill us" in a strictly metaphorical manor. (I just can't bring myself to believe that someone is that effin' nuts.) Now... how exactly that would translate metaphorically is beyond me.

Which maybe means that he did mean it literally. Which means he is that effin' nuts.

But seriously... these are the same types of whacko nut-jobs who came up with the theory that Bush and Co. brought the Twin Towers down using demolition explosives. Now... trust me. If we're capable of that and we really DID want to kill y'all... isn't it odd that you're still alive?

Via the Dynamic Duo over at Alarming News.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP