Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Protested The War On Terror And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt

Vivienne Westwood, apparently famous in the fashion industry for outfitting rockers like the Sex Pistols and Ms. Stefani, has decided to dip into politics and the War on Terror.

She has taken it upon herself to combat Britain's new anti-terror legislation by printing phrases like, "I am not a terrorist. Please don't arrest me." on a new line of t-shirts.

...there's always a polemic in my clothes.

Really, Viv? You don't say....

The best part? You yourself can own one of these limited edition fashion gems for a mere $88.

That's right. A t-shirt....

.... For 88 bucks.

I'm anxious for the, "I'm a price-gouging egomaniac. Please think I'm important," line of apparel.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP