Saturday, November 26, 2005

At Long Last, The Trilogy Is Complete

Final Destination 3, baby.

I made the mistake of seeing the first one a day before I had to get on a plane in Denver. And just last year I was unsettled again while waiting for a flight out of Harrisburg - they had John Denver's Rocky Mountain High pumping through the Muzak.

While the second installment's chain-reaction highway pile-up didn't effect me quite as much, it still had some pretty creative and gruesome death scenes. ("Mom, I have something in my eye." "Oh, it's just the fire escape ladder honey.")

The third one seems to have promise, if the trailer is any indication. Who hasn't thought of a major malfunction as you're clicking up the hill on a roller coaster? Gonna' make me think twice about that Kingda Ka.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP