Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Slim Pickin's

I realize that it's been sparse here at CoD? as far as posts go lately. I'm also aware that there's tons of stuff going on in the news - from the Alito nomination to the Libby indictment - that I could comment on.

I think I'm just suffering from a bit of political burn-out. I honestly haven't been following any of the big stories lately and don't see the need to be commenting for the sake of commenting when there are other more knowledgeable and capable bloggers out there to read.

I've also been toying with the idea of starting another less prescient, more creative blog, although that's been kinda' on the back burner lately too.

I'm sure things will return to normal once a second wind comes along.

Until then.... Courage.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP