Monday, October 31, 2005

Every Clock....

I reset every single clock in my apartment yesterday morning.

Every one, that is... except for my alarm. So what that means is that after a Sunday in which I got drunk while watching the Eagles get shredded, I am waking up with a hangover on a Monday and getting to work an hour earlier. A whole extra hour to feel like crap while having dual monitors stare you in the face. Yes, yes... I did realize that I was an hour ahead of schedule before I left my apartment. But not before showering and getting dressed. So, yeah.... This is all true.

On a lighter note, I got to sit next to Scarlett Johansson and Josh Hartnet at the bar. My first valid celebrity sighting in this city since I moved here 3 years ago.

Scarlett, ditch the nose ring.

Josh, shave the moustache.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP