Saturday, March 18, 2006

Insanity

Ben Franklin once said something to the effect that insanity was "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Last year, I chose 3rd seed Kansas to go to the Final Four. They were eliminated in the first round by 14th seed Bucknell.

Fast forward to 5 minutes ago. I once again had Kansas set to go to the Final Four. This year they were seeded 4th. This year, first round, they were knocked out by 13th seeded Bradley University.

Long story short? .... I'm insane.

Not like the "Oh-look-he's-drooling-a-little-out-of-the-side-of-his-mouth" insane. No, no. Much more on par with the "Don't-come-near-me-I'll-slaughter-you-with-this-crazy-straw-and-do-a-jig-on-your-intestines-while-using-your-blood-as-a-dipping-sauce-for-my-McNuggets" insane.

PS - If anyone is running low on toilet paper, I would be more than willing to print out a couple reams of my brackets. They look like shit at the moment. Might as well smell like it too.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP