Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Slap Your Co-Worker Day

Finally!!


There are rules that go along with this apparently :
1. You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
2. You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
3. You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
4. No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
5. CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your"assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!"

As you can see, I've edited the ones I will not be abiding. While I'm at it, I'm going to add one more:
6. To add further insult to the co-workers injuries, upon completion of the beating, it is recommended you take a shit on their desk.

Gonna' be a busy day here....

Thanks to The Wookie.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP