Thursday, September 28, 2006

My XBox Made Me Do It

I noted earlier in my "I'm Back" post that I'd most likely be commenting on some of my 9/11 experiences. Two months away, the majority of those days preoccupied with finding and refuting any and all conspiracies, one tends to come across some absolute pearls of bat-shit crazy. And lo... I did. So periodically I will be posting about some of the things I found, people I came across, conspiracies unmasked. After all.... It would be rude of me to hoard all the insanity to myself. Sharing, after all, is caring.

First stop on the Crazy Tour is a blog written by a guy who goes by "Spooked". Apropos name if ever there was one. Humint Events Online. Spooked's superpowers derive from the ability to thwart the government cover-up by studying grainy images from Google Video and his un-matched skills with Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Yes folks. The government that was ballsy enough to kill 3000 of it's own citizens while the entire world watched was also lazy enough to do it in a way that would be obvious to anyone with a CD-ROM and too much time on their hands.

One can witness his prowess with the flight sim simply by scrolling down through his posts. His mastery of the screen-capture is also evident. But his powers do not stop there. Determined to expose the fact that the planes in New York were faked, he performs his own experiment involving wooden mock-ups of the towers being hit with wooden planes.

That experiment inspired me to do one of my own, which I recounted over on the Screw Loose Change blog:

That reminds me of the experiment I did to illustrate how the towers were brought down with demolition charges.

I made scale models of both towers using cardboard for the floors, popsicle sticks for the inner core, and toothpicks for the exterior columns. (I even used a straw to simulate the north tower's antenna.)

The plan was to use those little snappy things that pop when you throw them on the ground as the charges. I wired each floor with about 5 of these things using simple firecracker fuses.

The whole pre-demo process took me a good 4 to 5 months. So you can imagine my anger when, after carefully taking my exact wooden replica of the towers outside to detonate (mom said no explosions in the house, safety first), two fucking hummingbirds, laced with incendiary devices flew into each structure, knocking loose the charges and severing the fuses.

Each tower came down for some reason, but I'll be damned if I know why. I had the presence of mind to take temperature readings during the debacle and noted that the fire wasn't nearly hot enough to burn wood or cardboard. That added to the fact that the smoke was black, indicated that some invisible forcefield had surrounded the mock-up and the tiny flames were using up what little oxygen was left.

I timed each collapse and found that my buildings fell at approximately Mach 2.5. The only possible explanation for this is that I'm a retard and have no fucking clue what I'm doing.

More crazy to come....

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP