Sunday, October 08, 2006

Embarassment, Thy Name Is "Yankees"

This should've been posted last night, but I needed some "cool-down" time. By far, the ugliest effort at professional baseball I've ever seen put forth by the highest-paid team in the league.

Don't let that 8-3 score fool you. Those three runs were useless and everyone in New York knew it. There will be major shake-ups. I'm sure The Boss already started making a pink slip list somewhere around the bottom of the 4th inning. A-Rod is on it. Sheffield might be as well. I hope Randy Johnson got jotted down (along with most of the bullpen and hell, probably the starting pitching too.) And as much as I hate to say it, I think Torre's on his way out.

6 years of putting together The Best Team Money Can Buy and not one championship to show for it. Thank you Yankees for forcing me to run and catch up to the Mets bandwagon.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP