Saturday, December 03, 2005

Not Another Crichton Speech....

Yeah. Another one. Cope and deal.

The Money Quotes:

I know you haven't read any of what I am about to tell you in the newspaper, because newspapers literally don't report them. I can tell you that DDT is not a carcinogen and did not cause birds to die and should never have been banned. I can tell you that the people who banned it knew that it wasn't carcinogenic and banned it anyway.

I can tell you that second hand smoke is not a health hazard to anyone and never was, and the EPA has always known it.

Never forget which president started the EPA: Richard Nixon. And never forget which president sold federal oil leases, allowing oil drilling in Santa Barbara: Lyndon Johnson. So get politics out of your thinking about the environment.

It's all money, really. Read it.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist D' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP